Collagen – properties, impact on health, and the effects of collagen deficiency
Collagen is the most important protein found in the human body. It constitutes as much as 30% of the total mass of human protein and 70% of the mass of skin proteins.
After the age of 25, the human body gradually loses its ability to rebuild it.
We are not able to block this process, but we can slow it down by supplementing with collagen.
Collagen is involved in the basic vital functions of almost all systems and organs. It plays an important role in the human immune system.
Therefore, the deficiency of this protein is manifested, among others, by loss of joint efficiency, weaker condition of the skin of hair and nails, lower ability to regenerate the body after physical exertion, dysfunctions in the movement apparatus and in the work of tissues and organs for which collagen and interacting substances play a strategic role. Dangerous to health and life are also disorders in the immune system, where collagen has a protective function – it limits the penetration and spread of pathogenic bodies (environmental toxins), microbes and cancer cells. See what other effects collagen deficiency can have.
The effects of collagen deficiency:
- Faster skin aging
- Loss of skin firmness and elasticity
- Joint stiffness, back pain
- Brittle and dull hair
- Dryness and skin irritation
- The formation of deep wrinkles
- The formation of cellulite
- Skin discoloration
- Stretch marks
The appropriate level of collagen improves the physical efficiency of the body and increases the resistance to excessive overloading of tendons, ligaments and joints. It also accelerates the body’s ability to regenerate after injuries or operations. Learn more about the benefits of collagen supplementation.
Benefits of collagen supplementation:
- Increase in the strength of joints, ligaments and tendons
- Faster growth of the natural building blocks of muscle mass
- Increase of physical efficiency and faster regeneration after exercise
- Limiting appetite and maintaining a healthy body weight
- Increased immunity
- Faster recovery after injuries and fractures
- It prevents the formation of wrinkles
- Increased elasticity, smoothness and firmness of the skin
- Reduction of skin discoloration
- Healthy and beautiful hair
- Strong nails
- It prevents the formation of cellulite
- Increase in skin tension and firmness
- Counteracting osteoporosis
- Rebuilding godmother tissue
- Relief of menopausal symptoms
What stands out Primabiotic Collagen?
Collagen is available on the market in various forms: in the form of tablets, powders to be mixed with water, creams, gels or liquids. Collagen can also be found in food: in broths on bones or jellies. Find out why Our Primabiotic Collagen is the best choice!
- 10,000 mg of collagen in a single dose – the maximum recommended daily dose of collagen,
- hydrolysed collagen, 2000 Da, guaranteeing absorption at the level of up to 95%
- No sugar, preservatives or other artificial additives
- Refreshing fruit flavor – apple juice concentrate with Austrian BIO certificate, and natural peach flavor
- Rich in vitamins – B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9, B12, C, D3, E,
- It does not need to be refrigerated.
- Ready to eat right away, does not require measuring or mixing with water
- A small, handy bottle can easily fit into a purse or suitcase
- Ecological, glass packaging