Primabiotic Collagen is an entirely natural form of collagen of the highest quality. Its hydrolysed form ensures a skin absorption rate of 95%.
Our Collagen does not contain sugar, preservatives, or other artificial additives. An appropriate level of collagen improves the body’s physical performance and increases resistance to excessive strain on tendons, ligaments, and joints. It also accelerates the body’s ability to regenerate after injuries or surgeries.
Its composition is natural and straightforward – Primabiotic Collagen stands out from other supplements by the lack of artificial additives or sugar (it contains only those that occur naturally). Apart from collagen, you will find many vitamins important for health and beauty. The taste combines the sweetness of apples and peaches with a delicate, sour hint of lemon.
Properties, composition and features of the Primabiotic Collagen supplement:
Ingredients: 1 bottle (30 ml) contains: Apple and lemon juice (from concentrate), hydrolysed collagen 10,000 mg (beef origin), natural peach flavour, vitamin C, niacin, vitamin E, pantothenic acid, vitamin B6, riboflavin, thiamine, vitamin A, folic acid, biotin, vitamin D, vitamin B12
Is Primabiotic Collagen a supplement for you? Yes, if:
– you feel the effects of collagen deficiency, such as weaker hair and nails, more wrinkles, pain in joints, bones and muscles, cellulite, impaired wound healing;
– you prefer drinking collagen with a delicious taste than swallowing tablets or dissolving the powder;
– you care about natural supplementation
Primabiotic Collagen – reviews
- Often, before starting supplementation, we want to check how a given preparation has worked for others. There are many collagens on the market – where to find out which one will work best?
- An excellent product. After a month of use, I find that my knees have stopped chapping, the condition of my hair has improved, and my nails have become more robust. I recommend.
- My knees don’t shoot so loud anymore, and I’ve noticed a significant cellulite reduction.
- Nothing more, nothing less. Handy bottles – there is no need to use any measures.
Natural collagen – what do we know about it?
Collagen is one of the most critical proteins in the body, and it is found in the skin, skeletal system, muscles, connective tissue, and the eye’s cornea. The name comes from the Greek word “kolla”, meaning glue. It is the elixir of youth, the flexible scaffolding of the skin.
Unfortunately, after the age of 25, there is a slow loss of the ability to produce it.
is an essential human protein and the main part of the connective tissue base because it makes up 30% of all proteins present in the body !
- It takes part in the vital functions of almost all systems, organs and tissues.
- Responsible for maintaining the proper level of skin hydration and renewing its cells.
- Collagen fibres are the fundamental building blocks of, among others: skin, tendons, bones, joints, the cornea of the eye.
- Collagen has a unique amino acid composition due to glycine, proline, and lysine content.
- As you age, your skin’s production of collagen slows down
- Collagen formation is also disturbed in situations of increased physical exertion and stress
Vitamins included in Primabiotic Collagen:
– help to keep the skin smooth (vitamins A, B2, B3, biotin (B7) and vitamin E, called the “vitamin of youth”)
– help maintain healthy hair (vitamin B7 – biotin)
– help in the proper functioning of the immune system (vitamins A, C, D, B6, B12)
– contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue (vitamins C, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12)
– help protect cells against oxidative stress (vitamins C, B2, E)
– help maintain healthy bones
(vitamins D, C)
– help in the proper functioning of the nervous system (vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6, B7, B12)
– help maintain proper psychological functions (vitamins C, B1, B3, B6, B7, B12)
– help in the proper functioning of the heart (vitamin B1)
1 Bottle – net quantity: 30 ml | Recommended daily dose: 30 ml (1 bottle) / day, for a minimum of 4 weeks.
Order fulfilment time: 1 business day | UK Tracked Delivery
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. The preparation can not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Store in a dry, dark place, and cool and inaccessible to small children. Pregnant and breastfeeding women should consult a doctor before use. Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to any component of the product. Remember about a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. The formation of deposits is a natural phenomenon, and they are intended for adults only.
* NRV (Nutrient Reference Value)
||PER 100 ML
||PER DOSE OF 30 ML
||% NRV* IN 30 ML
||661 kJ / 158 kcal
|| 198 kJ / 47 kcal
|Fat including saturated fatty acids
||< 0.1 g
||< 0.1 g
||PER 100 ML
||PER DOSE OF 30ML
||%NRV* IN 30ML
|B5 Pantothenic Acid
|B9 Folic Acid